May 15 – July 1, 2019
It is our pleasure to invite you to submit an abstract to Frontiers of Radiosurgery. This two-day conference co-hosted by the Centro Diagnostico Italiano and the Radiosurgery Society will take place October 24-25, 2019, in Milan – the beautiful, metropolis city of northern Italy, a global capital of fashion, food and design.
The objective of this conference is to bring together leading experts in neurosurgery, radiation oncology, medical oncology, surgery, radiobiology, medical physics and radiology to promote collaboration, education, professional development and to advance the field of SRS/SBRT and new emerging therapies.
The educational program will include teaching lectures, symposia and proferred papers on the most up-to-date techniques and strategies of SRS/SBRT for the treatment of intracranial and extracranial applications, SRS for functional diseases, strategies for combining immunotherapy and hypofractionated radiotherapy, and the use of radiographic imaging to maximize the effectiveness of ablative therapies.
Topics for abstract submission include:
• SRS for CNS and Spine
• SRS for Functional Diseases
• SABR/SBRT for Extracranial Lesions
• Medical Physics
• Immunotherapy & Hypofractionated Radiation Therapy
• GRID, Lattice, Microbeam and FLASH Therapy
Guide for authors:
• Deadline to submit abstracts is July 1, 2019.
• Authors should follow guidelines according to Author Guideline Document. Click here to download.
• Abstracts should include the following sections: Title, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusion(s).
• Body of abstract not to exceed 3,500 characters including spaces and punctuation.
• Tables, charts, images and graphics are NOT allowed.
• Limit of 5 authors.
Authors of selected abstracts will be invited to present an oral communication.
For any inquiries, please contact the RSS at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you at Frontiers of Radiosurgery in Milan.
Shalom Kalnicki, MD, FASTRO, FACRO
Pantaleo Romanelli, MD
The Radiosurgery Society® is a multi-disciplinary non-profit organization, consisting of surgeons, radiation oncologists, physicists, and allied professionals, who are dedicated to advancing the science and clinical practice of SRS & SBRT.