The programme of the School will include lectures and work in small groups according to the model developed at the McMaster University.
The School aims to provide participants with practical leadership skills and to make them able to prepare research protocols suitable for submission or funding.
The topics covered during the School will be the following:
- How to make research in mental health
- How to perform statistical analyses
- How to make presentations
- How to make posters
- How to prepare a curriculum vitae
- How to write scientifi c papers
- How to produce good titles
- How to deal with media
- How to organize and chair a meeting